Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quick Update

Day 5

5am- 4eggs and half of large avocado. 2 cups of coffee

1:30- Fajitas for 2 (I ordered one and I was still hungry so I ordered another and then felt great), beef and chicken. No rice, no cheese, no beans, and no sour cream. 2 small bowls of guacamole!! A great lunch at Los Cucos (and no, Jevon, I did not get the Tres Leches haha).

7:15- Dinner at The Grove. I had sesame tuna over mixed greens with avocado, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. And I'm not gonna lie, I miss my caesar dressing or just regular vinaigrette dressing but you have no idea whats in them. And its usually sugar and soybean oil or vegetable oil.

10:30- 1/2 rack of baby back ribs no BBQ sauce... 2 "Paleo" Margaritas: (per drink) 2 shots of 1800 Repasado, lime juice, fresh squeezed from 1 whole lime, and soda water! And let me tell you. The science behind that drink is cool but I was pretty tipsy after those 2 drinks.

So I'm keeping you updated as well as I can this weekend.... Its gonna be tough at the wedding I'm attending this evening but I have all of your eyes on me, so I will not let you all down! Stay tuned to see how it went. If they don't have tequila, I'm drinking wine. Just FYI.

2 comments:

  1. Nick got the Tres Leches and it was divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tonight! You'll be too busy busting moves on the dance floor to grab a piece of cake I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete