Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 16

Lunch Salad (above)

Was a sandwich on the menu, just a little
healthy spin of it! (above)

Half eaten bacon wrapped fillet. I forgot
to take a photo before I started eating!

10am- 4 eggs, 1 tbs of coconut oil, 1 tbs of pepper olive oil, 1 piece of bacon, 1/4 pound of sausage, 1/2 avocado, and 1 Cutie orange.

12pm- TOD. Felt great! Jevon beat me tonight though. I should have pushed it a bit harder!

1:30pm- Mix1 protein drink

2:30pm- Lunch at Zingers with Leonard. Spinach salad, walnuts, strawberries, and 1tbs of balsamic vinaigrette, and a very little bit of feta. You can look at the photo. There was not a lot. Then 2 small patties of grilled chicken with 2 pieces of bacon, sauteed onion, avocado, 2 tbs of guac, 2 slices of tomato. Not a bad lunch.

6:00pm I did max snatch and PR'ed!! I felt great but ran out of time to do more. 200#!!

8:30pm- Great company at dinner and we had a 10 oz bacon wrapped fillet from whole foods, organic. So basically just awesomeness. You get them for $4.99 a piece. That's an awesome deal!! And a huge salad. Spinach, red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, parsley, avocado, and homemade dressing (Serving 4: 3 tbs of bacon fat, 3 tbs of pepper olive oil, 2 tbs of olive oil, 1 tbs of wasabi, 2 tbs of Grey Poupon, 1 tbs of white wine vinegar, squeeze of 1 Cutie orange, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper = fantastic.)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the PR!!!! I'm impressed with the variety you have on Paleo and I'm taking notes!It's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete