Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Planning is Key and Day 9




Hello, hello my trusty journal! So today has been a little off but still a good one with plenty of energy at first. I got roughly 8 hours of sleep last night. I can honestly say, now that I have started this lifestyle change, I fall asleep WAY faster and I get good sleep! I love that part.

So I just want to give a shout out at the noon class!! Its awesome to see that many people in a class (10-11 ppl) and that many people staying dedicated. The energy I felt in there was inspiring. Keep it up guys!

Day 9

7am- 1 1/2 cups of coffee and 3 tbs of vanilla almond milk. I didn't eat because I really wasn't hungry. And I wanted to just get my things together and leave relaxed and not rush to get out the door. Around 9:45 I foam rolled a bit and did a couple mobility exercises, then did some Olympic lifting technique for roughly an hour (still on an empty stomach). I felt fine, had enough energy, and didn't feel like I was dragging ass.

11:00- I had a Mix1 protein drink. They are actually pretty good. They remind me of yogurt but are dairy free.

11:30- I had 4 eggs, 1/4 pound of natural ground sausage, and half an avocado with a little Cutie orange.

2:30- Apple with almond butter and 1 serving size of beef jerky, roughly 1.5 oz.

Ok so around 4:30 or so I crashed.... Not eating breakfast really threw me off today. I didn't like that at all!! I wasn't thinking clearly!

8:30-9pm- Dinner at TNT (Tacos N' Tequila)... And no I did not have any tequila. Pictured above. I had guacamole (2 avocados, onion, cilantro, tomato, garlic, and lime juice), A fresca, mixed green salad with jimica, mango, 4 large shrimp, avocado, tomato, and it was a citrus vinaigrette. I only used half of the dressing bc I did not know what was in it. Then I also had a pulled pork burrito with double meat. And yes I took the tortilla off!... The waiter was looking at me crazy, as well as my friends ahaha. Then I also had 5 sweet potato chips and only because they were fried in canola oil. Yes people, do not be afraid to ask what restaurants are preparing your food with! You are putting it in your body! And PS its getting expensive, I feel like I'm eating for 2 or something! But I guess you cant replace the way I feel!

So PS... If you are going to make it 30 days, and a strict 30 days. Then you have to plan! I wanted to just pick up the quickest thing tonight because I didn't want to cook and I was tired. Thats not a good combo for accomplishing anything haha...But I didn't cheat and Im super happy I didn't! So see some of y'all manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment