Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 6 and 7


Beautiful sunrise at the track this morning at Austin High School (7am). I had a client there this morning. Hope all who went to the trail run this morning at Bull Creek, had a great experience. Sorry I couldn't make it.

6:30am- 2 shots of espresso
9am- 4 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 1/2 avocado, 1/4 cup of serrano peppers, and 2 tbs of red salsa. This is all an estimate b/c I had El Sazon for breakfast.
3:00- Orange Plate Special with shrimp, double serving of broccoli and a small whole avocado. And couple pieces of beef jerky. On the rest of the night you are going to have to give me a break with the alcohol.. I had no cake, no potatoes, and no rolls. So I had a few drinks :)
5:00- 3 shots of 1800 Repasado
7:30- 1 shot. Then one Paleo Margarita with dinner: Pork loin, mixed green salad with tomatoes, red bell peppers, bacon, and I used the italian dressing instead of the ranch bc I know it was a better decision and I cant eat a salad without dressing, then also some green beans (pictured above). And I had a second plate just like that! I was starving! Then after dinner I had 3 more Paleo Margaritas :)
12Am- Large Honey Crisp Apple

Day 7
8:15am- Mix1 protein shake.
9:55-11:45am- Soccer game
12pm Mix1 protein shake
1pm- Chipotle bowl: Double barbacoa, bell peppers, onions, pico de gallo, and a big scoop of avocado with an ice tea and lemon.
4pm- 1/2 of large honey crisp apple with all natural almond butter
7:45pm- 1 1/2 beef tenderloin, mixed veggies (carrots, squash, broccoli), green beans with garlic and almonds, and a romaine lettuce salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. And Im not gonna lie, I NEED to get more creative with the dressings b/c the olive oil and vinegar is getting really old!!
9:15pm- Nighty Night tea with 1tbs of local honey. Hopefully it will help my allergies :)
Well people I hope you enjoy this read. Its a little more to the point than the ones during the week.
Week 1 done. 3 more to go!!!



1 comment: