Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Giving props to day 10!!



Lunch that I had to pick
the cheese off of! (above)


Dinner


Man, it has been a great day!! Besides not getting enough sleep last night, I felt great! I got a good breakfast and great classes this morning! What more could I ask for? Oh! I also got my butt kicked in a wrestling match against Juaquin. Just so you know, Juaquin is not some strong guy that comes to the gym everyday! He was Texas state champion 7 times, attending Texas A&M from 1990-1995 on the Judo team (definitely not a slouch)... But the fight lasted roughly 45 seconds. It was fun and hope to learn something from him in the future! So props to you Juaquin. And yes, he had just finished the workout before wrestling me. I needed as much advantage as I could get hahaha. I love the new space in our gym. I hope you all do as well!

Props number 2.... To Heather and Wendy who posted their 1 year anniversary stats on yesterdays blog. If you have not read them, check them out here. And I cant leave out Kenzie. Keep up the shoulder mobility and keep working that pull-up! Good job ladies!

Props number 3.... Jevon, awesome workout today!! I felt great during it, and felt really good about my time. I love your programming, and am blessed to be a student of sorts!... I think Jevon or Chris could possibly beat that time but it was fun and tough!! But thats why we crossfit!!
5x3 back squat (265-295-325-365-390(1))
21-15-9
KB C & P 2- 1.5 pood (3 pood total) 10:38
Box jump 24"
Deadlift 205#

Props to Willem a.k.a Wonka..... For holding me accountable. I almost had cheese on my lunch, and he just said, "just take it off, don't make excuses.".. (Story to come on diet log).. So thank you Wonka!!

5am- 4 hard boiled eggs, dipped in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, with poultry seasoning, pepper, and guacamole. 2 cups of coffee with vanilla almond milk.

10am- handful of trail mix (same as before), couple pieces of beef jerky.

12pm- Ok, so I ordered a fajita platter from El Sazon down the street, with double meat and avocado. Forgetting to tell them no cheese. So Im eating at the gym and Im thinking, "the cheese is already melted, Im not picking it off!" And me complaining, Wonka turns to me and says what he says (stated above). So thank you again!!

4pm- Mix1 protein shake after workout!

9:30pm- starving!!! Had a 12oz ribeye from Texas Roadhouse, with broccoli and carrots, sweet potato with 1/2 tbs of butter, side salad with hard boiled egg, tomatoes, oil (sadly I found out it was soybean oil) and vinegar. Paired with a lovely "special" margarita. I was a little upset with the choices of fat there or I wouldn't have had butter or soybean oil. But I did the best I could. I'm about to take a shooter of olive oil now. So take care and see yall soon!!

1 comment:

  1. 12:21 brotha..two minutes slower than you..You crushed it!! Keep up the great work man!

    ReplyDelete