Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween is Scary

So with Halloween this weekend I know its very tempting to eat a little candy here and there. One piece, here, one piece there.... It adds up people and that candy does not keep your health in mind! You have been working way too hard to let this silly holiday ruin it. So here is a link to give you a couple facts about the candy you may be nibbling on. Click here.

Also, here is an article a friend passed to me. It is a very honest article in my opinion. In the world of health and fitness, it helps to be educated about nutrition (the stuff you put in your body). Do not just take your trainers word for it. You are probably more likely to make better decisions with food, if you are educated about it. You don't just go buy a house without first doing some research, do you? I do not want to offend anyone. But people rant and rant about how crappy the government is but listen to the "nutritional" advice. Who do you think that advice comes from?... So thats all Im gonna say. I hope you all get my point and start educating yourselves. YOUR body is your vehicle, treat it like a Ferrari!


No comments:

Post a Comment