Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 8




Alrighty. So it was a fun filled weekend and pretty productive as well! Even though I didn't get to make it to church like I wanted. I hope everyone's Monday was awesome! I was glad to see decent attendance today at the gym as well... Keep it up guys and gals!

Day 8
5Am- 4 eggs, 1/4 of "Natural" ground sausage, 1/2 an avocado, and a Cutie orange. 2 cups of coffee with 2tbs of Vanilla almond milk.... I wasn't very hungry this morning. I only ate like 2/3 of the plate and then saved the rest for later. Or Im just getting tired of eggs ahahaha.. I need to start getting creative. Any suggestions welcomed!!

9:45AM- Handful of trail mix (almonds, macadamia, dark chocolate covered coffee beans, coconut slivers, dried apricots and cranberries, and pumpkin seeds).

12pm- Spinach Salad with 1 1/2 chicken breasts, 5 cut up baby carrots, 1 diced roma tomato, and 2 tbs of Lucini Roasted Hazelnut and Extra Virgin salad dressing. 100% Natural Ingredients: Expeller Pressed High Oleic Canola oil, water, balsamic vinegar, evaporated cane juice (2g sugar per serving= 2tbs), roasted hazelnut oil, extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, roasted garlic, sea salt, cracked black pepper, xanthan gum (yes it is natural), natural flavor, caramel color.... It was a really good dressing. The best I could find on the shelf... And I also had another Cutie.

6pm- 1 pound ground grass-fed beef (2 burgers no bun)... Its the picture above. Yes, one of them was not on the plate because I was going to save it but I was still hungry and ate it. And Im not miserable at all!! So the 2, 1/2 pound burgers, 1/2 avocado, 5 slices of bacon, 1 roma tomato, and 1 tbs of mustard.... The apple is being saved for around 9pm or so, with almond butter. I also squeezed the juice of 1 lime over the apples to preserve them and its also really good! I definitely recommend you try it.....
Oh and I put 1/3 of a purple onion, 2 tbs of the Lucini dressing, black pepper, 1 tsp Himalayan salt, and 1 tbs of minced garlic mixed in the patties. And I am going to have my nighty night tea with 1 tbs of local honey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment