Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Rawsome thing to try!!











This delightful treat was shared to me from a new client of mine, Darlene... Feel free to change it up.Try a different nut. Put a different fruit. Try it at breakfast or for a hearty snack. Maybe even add some spices. Have fun making it your own.

Rawesome Recipe:


hand full of fresh spinach

hand full of shredded carrots

1/2 apple

10-12 almonds

Grind up and eat!


And a short update of my 21 day challenge... Im on day 13. I have 8 more days to go. Yesterday and last night was my hardest day. But it was more of the type of activity I chose to do. I went to the lake. So I was craving a social beverage. Then I didnt plan my evening dinner too well and I was just rampaging on some fruit, way past my alotted amount for the day. Im just glad I did not give into my sweet tooth for some ice cream. So I feel great today and look forward to the week ahead!

So I would like to know what all of the other people going through a challenge have trouble with? Have cravings for? What kind of moods spark these cravings? Shoot me an email or comment. I would love to know!

Hope you all had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment