Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feel better. Recover Faster.

John is a member at Westlake CrossFit and usually attends 5 days a week. Here is what he has to say about Xtra and what it has done for him.

"I am amazed by the results I have gotten from taking Xtra. After 2 weeks, I had noticeable more energy, especially in the afternoon. I would describe the energy as a calm sustained energy with no anxiety or hyperactivity. Xtra has allowed me to be more efficient and focused at work, allowing me to accomplish my daily tasks in a fraction of the time. The best part about Xtra is that it has significantly increased my body’s ability to recover from intense physical training. It was getting to the point that after my crossfit workouts, I was waking up, getting out of bed hunched over in pain walking like Ozzy Osbourne. After a couple of weeks, I woke up one morning realizing that I was no longer feeling like I was the loser of a UFC fight. Another interesting thing is that I noticed that minor cuts and scrapes were healing a lot quicker too."








Here is a link to a video that can give you a little more info on what Xtra can do for you. http://bcove.me/hbgz3he6 Or read below.


Upgraded with Ashwagandha! Advanced Cell Renewal
All the things we enjoy in life are compromised by inadequate repair or excessive damage, and you are left to live with the degenerative effects it produces. Xtra™ is an advanced cell renewal formula which will help you to renew and restore your cells to function at their optimal levels.
It is a scientifically formulated nutritional and active-botanical supplement that promotes vital energy, supports mental clarity and focus, helps manage stress, and promotes joint comfort and flexibility. While taking Xtra™ you will feel an increased sense of energy and vitality.*

• Promotes Vital Energy: Contains bioenergetics to optimize cellular energy production.*
• Supports Mental Clarity and Focus: Provides powerful antioxidant protection to positively impact overall brain function and sharpness.*
• Helps Manage Stress: Includes ingredients to relax and empower the brain to face the demands of everyday life.*
• Promotes Joint Comfort and Flexibility: Scientifically formulated with Protectin™ to dramatically improve joint comfort and mobility.*

If you would like to give Xtra a try here is the link to purchase http://jarrodfreshour.myunivera.com/about.

No comments:

Post a Comment