Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Going Public (Cant Sleep)

Alright ladies and gents... I am back. Im on a 21 day challenge,which started today. Its essentially the Whole9 but only 21 days. They say 21 days is the the "magic number" to create new habits. And as a coach at Westlake Crossfit I have failed to lead. So here I am, making it public, for all to see. I am going strict! Day one. Was pretty easy. I was a bit tired through the day and I had a little craving for something sweet after dinner and then come to find out I accidentally cheated ( a paleo dessert which had cocoa in it).. So I messed up... Doesn't give me any reason to stop! Im gonna come strong tomorrow and start training a little more regularly. So here is to you, all members, and clients. Give me flack, hold me accoutable! I want to lead and encourage you the right way!.. By ACTION!

1 comment:

  1. Way to put yourself out there. Public accountability is an excellent way to push yourself through a challenge. Would you consider a commitment to a weekly update so the sense of accountability is even greater?

    Kind regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete