Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Must See Movie for Any Health Conscience Individual

Last night I was a bit restless thinking about the upcoming weekend and decided I would start to watch Food, Inc., thinking I would get tired and go to bed half way through the movie. That was not the case! The movie captivated me to the core and I stayed up watching the whole thing. Honestly I could watch it again today! I have read about some of these things and learned little about it while I was in school but damn! We as a nation definitely need to start expressing our opinion about the foods we eat. Its a scary thought that we have little control on what is going in and out of our local grocery store and ultimately through our bodies! Wake up people, it is killing our entire nation!! And Slowly! Its a huge reason why our medical system sucks because everyone is sick from the foods they are consuming. I challenge everyone to become a little less ignorant and do a little research. Here are a couple websites that will maybe shed a little light.

http://activelifemovement.org/about/the_crisis.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/alarming-health-care-facts/.

I hope this post opens eyes a bit wider, some of these things just infuriate me. The government is supposed to stand for us not the corporations but the fail time and time again! Ok Im done with my soap box. Time for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment