Monday, November 8, 2010

A Must Read/ Days 26-29

Sorry for being late on my post guys. This weekend was go go go!! But I had a great weekend. I spent a lot of time catching up with friends I haven't had the opportunity to see lately. I have tried to make it a point lately to spend time with people I care about. Have you been too busy to see your good friends or family? Trust me, take some time out of your schedule, even if it's for lunch. You will be glad you did. So to all my friends I saw this weekend, I had a blast and hope to see you soon! So on to the diet portion....

Friday, Day 26

7:30am- 3 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 2 cups of coffee

11:30am- I did the "Lumberjack" WOD... I felt great during this workout. I finished it in 22:46.

20 Deadlifts (275lbs)
Run 400m
20 KB swings (2pood)
Run 400m
20 Overhead Squats (115lbs)
Run 400m
20 Burpees
Run 400m
20 Pullups (Chest to Bar)
Run 400m
20 Box jumps (24")
Run 400m
20 DB Squat Cleans (45lbs each)
Run 400m

12pm- Mix1 Protein shake

4pm- I went to County Line BBQ. I had 1/4 chicken, 1/4 pound of turkey, 1/2 a sausage link, 1/2 rack of baby back ribs, a side salad with pecan vinegaiette, and 1 cup of coleslaw. And an ice tea with lemon. I did have some bbq sauce with this meal. Not a lot but after I ate, my stomach hurt. It was from the sugar in the sauce. I didn't like it.

9pm- I finished my leftover ribeye from Whole Foods. I would say it was a good 10oz and 1/2 avocado.


Saturday, Day 27

5:30am- 3 eggs, 1/4 of beef chili, 1/2 an avocado, 1 cup of coffee.

8am- 2 cups of coffee and a cup of mixed fruit (pineapple, grapes, strawberries, cantelope) at Austin Java

12pm- Fire Bowl Cafe. I had the chicken red curry bowl. No rice. Extra meat and double veggies.

6:30pm- Zingers Restaurant. Side spinach salad, with walnuts, strawberries, and side balsalmic viningeiette. Then 2 chicken breast with 1/2 an avocado, 2 slices of tomato, 2 slices of bacon, and some sauteed onions. 2 "paleo" margaritas

9pm- 1 cup of chopped brisket, with pickled onions and guacamole. I was at this Love-A-Bull fundraiser and it was open bar. They had nothing I could drink so I did not drink. You have to make it up in your mind. If you commit to something or some cause, even for yourself. Be true to yourself and stick to it. Even if you have those friends who give you shit, and then you feel "peer pressured". What kind of excuse is that? If they are true friends and value your desires and commitments then they need to hold you accountable. People who hold you back are people who don't like to see you succeed because they envy that kind of commitment and self control. Be a leader!!!

10:30pm 12am- 1 paleo margarita, 2 shots of tequila

12:30am-2am- 1/2 a paleo margarita, and 3 shots of tequila

2:30am- 24 Diner: Bacon and guacamole burger with 1 fried egg on top and no bun and mashed sweet potatoes.

Sunday, Day 28

9:30am- Counter Top Cafe: It was really good! I had quail steak, 2 fried eggs, sauteed spinach, 2 tomato slices, and 1 cup of mixed fruit (strawberries and black berries). SO GOOD. 2 cups of coffee

1:30pm- Elevation Burger: A triple grass-fed burger in a lettuce wrap. Pickles, onions, tomato, and mustard. I usually get a strawberry shake here but commitments are commitments.

4pm- Soccer game

7pm- Chipotle: barbacoa bowl, with 3 times the meat, pico de gallo, peppers and onions, and 1 helping of guacamole. Ice tea.

8:30pm- 1/2 an apple with almond butter

Monday, Day 29

6am- 1 cup of coffe

7:30am: 4 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 1/4 cup of beef chili, 1/2 avocado, and 1 cup of coffee

12pm- 1 Cutie orange

1:30pm- Mix1 Protein shake

2:15pm- Orange Plate Special: Turkey breast, 1/2 cup of mashed sweet potatoes, with 1tbs of bacon fat, brussel sprouts with 1/2 an avocado, and 2 slices of bacon.

8pm- Ok. I had half of a tortilla chip with a big scoop of guac... It just looked too good!! It was better than the alternative because Z-Tejas' queso is AWESOME! But I didn't have any :(.. Then I had one of the best salads I have had in a long time. Even made by myself!! So I had parmesan-pecan crusted chicken spinach salad, with a bacon vinagrette, tomatoes, bacon pieces, and 1/2 an avocado. And yes I was still hungry so I at ate 2. All washed down with 2 glasses of red wine!!

2 comments:

  1. The elevation burger is so full of win. That place is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE what you had to say in the paragraph in red .. its so true!! Ill have to call my friends out next time when they make fun of me, haha

    ReplyDelete