Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Extending Paleo for 1 more Week


Day 24

ATTENTION: I have decided to extend my 30 day challenge until the end of the "Evolve" challenge. So Im in it to win it! So, like Je'von said, lets dig in! Push it a little harder! Get that extra day in the gym! Say no a couple more times. Let's see what you are made of!!

5:30am-2 cups of coffee

7:45am- 4 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 2 pieces of bacon, a little bit of Cholula sauce, and 1 tbs of coconut oil. 1 cup of almond milk.

2:15pm- Orange plate special: turkey breast, broccoli, mashed sweet potatoes (I never get tired of sweet potatoes, they are so good), 1 tbs of bacon fat. And then 2 cups of chili mmmm I love chili when its cold.

4:45pm- 1/2 a cup of coconut juice with lime

6:30pm- Mix1 Protein shake

8:15pm- Maudie's mexican restaurant: Can you guess what I got??... Fajitas for 2. What kind though??... Chicken and shrimp = GREATNESS.. With extra guacamole!! I think they were the best fajitas I've had so far!! And now, I probably do not need to, but I want my apple and almond butter... Ask me tomorrow to see what I decided :)

1 comment:

  1. yay for the one week extinsion- since i love dessert almsot as much as you do, when my 30 days is up i say we split a delicious dessert together :)
    thanks for the inspiration coach Jerrod!!

    ReplyDelete