Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jumping on the Barefoot Bandwagon!!


I just thought I would jump on the bandwagon of barefoot running/walking or what have you. Dr. Romanov, the genius behind the Pose Running Method, has a few pointers and benefits of running barefoot. And if that doesn't impress you, what about the Tarahumara Mexican Indians? They have been doing it for centuries, all the way up to their elder years. If reading any of these links has not convinced you to give it a try because of the risk of stepping on glass or some other paranoid reason you have, then check out some Vibram 5 Fingers, they are like gloves for the feet and have the same great benefits as running barefoot (just a bit more expensive). I know you will be seeing me barefoot a bit more and I will soon invest in some Vibrams. Happy trekking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment