Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE BEST OFFICE IN THE WORLD!!!



So here is our expanded, 400 sq ft addition, to our Westlake Crossfit gym!! My office! I love it!...I cant wait to see what we do to utilize this space. On top of the great addition, I work with great people. The professional relationship between the trainers is more of a friendship. It helps us stay on the same page and grow together as a business and as individuals. I could not be more blessed to be involved in something I am truly passionate about. AND, there is an extra perk!.... I get to train CRAZY AWESOME people! If I am having a bad morning or day, every time I walk in to coach a class, give a personal session, I forget about all those petty things and focus on the task at hand. Westlake Crossfit is my sanctuary and I could not imagine being anywhere else and I am excited about our future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment