Monday, March 28, 2011

Gymnastic Certification



This weekend I attended the CrossFit Gymnastic Certification. Let me just tell you how great it was. Dusty and Jeanie were amazing coaches and couldn't of asked for a better experience! Thanks y'all. It was so much fun and I learned a ton!! I was very surprised because I realized how much my training (as an athlete and a coach) was lacking. I now believe fully in the gymnastic modality more than ever. Everyone! And I mean everyone, that I come in contact with, can and will, learn and gain much from what I have learned this past weekend!
On another note.... Learning something new is very invigorating and empowering. I woke up excited to teach these new stretches and movements. Have you learned anything new to awaken your sense of being? I challenge you to do something you have been wanting to learn and do it!! See how it will empower you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jarrod! Looking forward to learning some gymnastics moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Now you can help me with my weak gymnastic skills! ;)

    ReplyDelete