Monday, January 31, 2011

Way To Go Joe!!

Joe, my client, and I just completed the 3M Half Marathon on Sunday; and let me tell you, it was not easy (especially for me!) I am not a big fan of running at all, but it was an amazing experience!! Joe kept a steady pace of 8 minutes and 47 seconds. My goal the whole time was just to keep up with him!! I have been working with Joe for the past 4 months or more for his ultimate goal; to finish the Austin Marathon on February 20th under 4 hours. Throughout his training he has endured back spasms, knee aches, and even a couple of colds! Joe continues to inspire me as he pushes his limits and breaks out of his comfort zone. I'm extremely proud of Joe's accomplishments and look forward to the next 3 weeks of training before his full marathon. Fortunately, Joe will be going at the full marathon on his own, but you better believe I will be cheering him on from the sidelines. Way to go, Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment