Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!


This whole week has been a good one and yesterday was a great day for me! The W.O.D of 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Split Jerks gave me a boost of confidence with a PR of 260. Then after my workout I coached class at 6:30 pm and the energy from my workout carried into the class setting when it came time to coach the movement! I felt really comfortable after watching a couple technique videos on the main site and watching the recording 0f myself go thru the movement.....  My class rocked it!!   I was excited thatI was able to motivate and educate my fellow crossfitters thoroughly!! I felt like I am finally coming into my own in the Crossfit and training world!! Now I am greatly motivated and feel great about my future (not that I wasn't before) as a coach/trainer and cant wait to continue down this path!!! I dont know... Time to dive in and really become who I want to be! I can only hope that my attitude will be contageous for the loved ones around me!! So here's to the future my friends! Its in our hands!!

1 comment:

  1. Do the thing and you will have the power -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete