Thursday, June 11, 2009

Goulash Post!!! (A little bit of everything mixed in)


Well its been quite awhile since Ive posted a blog but a lot has happened and changed since then as well!!! I am super stoked on where my life is heading  and how much I have learned in just the past month and a half.  I have grown mentally, physically, emotionally, and hope soon financially but that is in due time..... In the past month in a half I have incurred a muscle injury in my back which took me away from what I love to do.....Crossfit!! Im at a job I dont necessarily like,  my girlfriend and I were learning a great deal about each other, which can sometimes be a hard task, and bills were coming in and the cash coming in was barely covering them especially since I was taking time off work because of my injury!! I was SO crushed, I was depressed, and even started questioning if I wanted to even be a trainer! 
 But I had a huge support group... Thank you Justina for pushing me and helping me realize my true potential and thank you Joss for being the motivator who always opens my eyes and gives me a calming and rejuvenating breathe of insight! Thank you Je'von for your wealth of knowledge and the ability to articulate the ways of training. I have learned SO much from you!  To those I did not mention, you also had a big part of making me who I am! So to all of you, THANK YOU!
So now my back is strong and I am even stronger from the rest, go figure, another thing learned ahaha. I am also Crossfit Certifield Level 1!  I get my CSCS on July 6th (pending test goes well). I have a new found passion for training and I am even beginning to pick up clients and working on starting bootcamps!! And my friendships and relationships are proving to be stronger than ever!  So all I have to do now is take some advice from Je'von and take the "first step".  I hope to see you on the journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment